Aug 03, 1999 10:03 PM
by M K Ramadoss
Here is an announcement that may interest some.
> Subject: Inaugural Congress
> From: "Dr. J. Gustavo Vega Gama" <email@example.com>
> Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 23:01:46 -0600
Introduction to the Seminar about Unitary Perception.
Celaya -Mexico- April 21 thru 23, 2000.
"Unitary Perception is the most important but the least known of all the
of the mind. Once discovered,psychological misery ends and bliss begins"
Request the final program of the Congress.
FINAL PROGRAM FOR THE INAUGURAL CONGRESS
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF THE SCIENCES (RSM)-Branch Mexico A.C.
In Celaya (Gto) Mexico- APRIL 21 to 23 year 2000.
President Founder: Dr. Ruben Feldman Gonzalez
National Director: Dr. Gustavo Vega Gama
Dean: Prof. Serafin Mercado-UNAM-DF
Counselor: Reinhard Selten (Nobel-Prize in Economics)
THEME: Unitary Perception. Towards a Planetary Consciousness.
1) Prof. Karl Pribram (Neuropsychologist-Univ. of Stanford): "Light,Vision
2) Saral Bohm: "My husband David Bohm,the person,the scientist and the origin
of his ideas".
3) Prof. Ana Maria Gonzalez Garza (Director of the Educational Dept. and
Development at Univ. Iberoamericana-Mexico City-DF): "Transpersonal
and Planetary Consciousness"
4) Prof. Serafin Mercado (UNAM-Mexico City-DF): "Habitability,Ecology and
5) Prof. Helmar Frank (President of AIS-RSM-Prof. at Poderborn
"Possibilities of Cybernetics and the political need for a neutral world
6) Lic. Daniel Solorio Ramirez (Director of the Law Faculty-UABC):
Law and Planetary Consciousness"
7) Dr. Gustavo Vega Gama (National Director): "Unitary perception and
8) Karina de la Torre (UIA-Mexico City-DF) ; "Planetary Consciousness and
9) Dr. Prof. Ruben Feldman Gonzalez : "Seminar about Unitary Perception".
The three days from 6 to 8 p.m.
10) Invited (not yet confirmed): Reinhard Selten (Nobel Prize in
Economics) :" Economics and Planetary Consciousness"
11) Professor P. Krishna Rajghat University, "Physics and Universal
EVERY REGISTERED PARTICIPANT WILL RECEIVE A DIPLOMA WITH 12 UNIVERSITY
REGISTRATION FEE: 200 USA dollars.
Checks to : "IAS-MEXICO A.C."
Central office: Granizo 815-Fracc. San Marcos-Mexicali-B.C.-MEXICO
Tel.: 52-65-56 49 02
FAX: 52-65-5658 86
This Message sent with Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
[Back to Top]
Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application