RE: Theos-World Internet and Theosophy

Mar 05, 1999 06:26 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

May 5th 1999

Dear Doss:

I POSTED THIS TO THEOS-TALK AND THEOS-L TO SEE IF THERE WOULD BE
ANY RESPONSE.

CAN YOU SEND ME ANY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BRITISH  FREESERVE
?

AS TO THE OFFER FOR 10,000 FREE COMPUTER SETS - I CAN SEE WHERE
PEOPLE WOULD SNATCH FOR THEM, AND PERHAPS THIS MAY BE MADE REALLY
CHEAP AND FREE ACCESS MAY PREVAIL IN A FEW MONTHS OR YEARS.  OF
COURSE THE CURSE OF ADVERTISING WILL ALSO BE THERE.

ANY MORE GOOD IDEAS ?

DAL

What you write about the opportunity to spread Theosophy (or at
least a knowledge as to its availability) is important.

All of us ought to see if there is some way in which such
information can be made more readily available.

As a base, and a short synopsis we have Mr. Judge's EPITOME OF
THEOSOPHY.

I have been re-reading it and if anyone is interested I can send
them a copy as an attachment.  In the compass of about 32 pages
it covers that main ideas that theosophy offers.

Do let me know and I will be glad to send it as an attachment for
reading and review with this in mind.

Dallas