Re: teaching? morals? ethics?

Mar 05, 1999 05:23 AM
by Drpsionic

<< Aside from that: mostly people are not ready even to
 think/contemplate these issue's to the degree that
 'theosophists' do. So usually judging wether or not someone
 is morally ready or not is not relevant in my oppinion.

I have to get in one comment on this one.

Years ago after my first book on Psionics came out, I was occasionally asked
by the naive and well-meaning what would happen if the stuff I was working on
fell into the wrong hands.  I would look strangely at them, give a little
laugh and tell them that it was too late, the wrong hands wrote the book.

Chuck the Heretic