discussion lists are up (i.e. Lyris at vnet is now up)

Feb 12, 1999 08:15 AM
by John E Mead

following just received from vnet.

john e. mead

        Lyris has been restored to working order.  New hardware is now
in place, and was, at least in the installation process, noticeabally
faster.  We will be watching closely to see if this fixes our problems.
        The configurations and archive databases are from post Friday's
crash, but pre Monday's identification of the memory leak.  Info prior to
these troubles should be intact.