The February THEOSOPHY WORLD and HIGH COUNTRY THEOSOPHIST are Out

Jan 31, 1999 10:48 AM
by Eldon B Tucker

The February issue of THEOSOPHY WORLD just came out. It's
contents are:

"Encyclopedic Theosophy Glossary," by Sarah Belle Dougherty
"The Path is Life Itself," Part I, by Eldon Tucker
"Do We Have A Cycle Closing Now?" by Dallas TenBroeck
"The Road of Sensitivity," by Katinka Hesselink
"Taking an Ten-Day Vipassana Meditation Course," by Ray Tomes
"Blavatsky Net Update," by Reed Carson
"Fogies or What?" by Sy Ginsburg
"To Friends Both Far and Near," by Carmen Small
"Eternal Man," by Dara Eklund
"Forty Years at Headquarters: The Theosophical Society, Point
    Loma, California," by Iverson L. Harris
"The Speech of the Gods," by C. Johnston & George Russell

THEOSOPHY WORLD is a free Internet monthly available via email
(about 100,000 bytes in size). To subscribe, write to
editor@theosophy.com.

----

The February issue of THE HIGH COUNTRY THEOSOPHIST, edited
by Dick Slusser, is online and available at:

    ftp://ftp.theosophy.com/pub/theosophy/hct/hct9902.pdf

HCT files carry the extension .PDF (Portable Document File)
readable with the Adobe Acrobat reader. It is available
free at:

    http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html

The www homepage is:

    http://theosophy.com/hct.html

The February issue features:

    Crop Circles
    SECRET DOCTRINE Questions & Answers
    ISIS UNVEILED: Extraordinary Story of Its Writing
    Abhinya Writes
    Congratulations to John Greschner
    The Knower