Re: theos-l digest: January 23, 1999

Jan 23, 1999 11:18 PM
by kymsmith

Alan wrote:

>From this side of the water, your "leaders" seem totally crazy.
>irresponsible, and will be writing a chapter in history very different from
>the one they are claiming to write.

'Tis embarrassing, at least for this American, that other countries are
fully aware of the current state of madness gripping America.  It's not
like our reputation is all that sterling anyway - thinking of the Religious
Right, raw capitalism, materialism, English-Only laws, lack of health care,
guns, guns, and more guns. . ..