Re: New

Jan 21, 1999 04:07 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Julius Catral <jcatral@msi-us.com> writes
>I'm new. Can somebody bring me up to speed. Expectations, inputs,
>procedure, discussion topics etc...
>
>Cheers,
>
>Julius

Wanted: Any input, discussion topics!  It's an open list, say what you
like, ask all the useful *and* the awkward questions.

Tell the list about  your own interests and enthusiasms.

There's a wealth of talent around here, honest.  We need stimulating!

WELCOME!

Alan
---------
Simply Occult ..........