Re: theos-l digest: November 26, 1998

Dec 05, 1998 09:09 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 11/27/98 12:00:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, theos-
l@list.vnet.net writes:

<< >I am really eager to know about yours experience. I also welcome any one
 >else's private communication of any of their experiences.
 >
 >Hope this should clear up the matter.

 Dear Doss,

 And so it does.  I will be in touch! >>

Oh gosh, I feel all warm and fuzzy just reading this!  (I'm being a bit flip,
because it's really late, but I'm not kidding here.  "Blessed are the
peacemakers.")  Please keep us posted on any especially good sharings if you
both are so inclined.
Christine