Re: theos-l digest: December 09, 1998

Dec 11, 1998 09:58 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 12/10/98 12:01:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, Kym writes:

<< How can I "put things
 right" if I do not know what I have wronged? >>

Shades of the House impeachment hearings!!!  Anybody see those and know what I
mean?  I've been sick this whole week, so have had the opportunity (if one can
call it that) to watch pretty much the entire blessed thing.  Amazing stuff.
Christine