If this were before the Supreme Court. . .

Dec 30, 1998 12:44 PM
by kymsmith

The SD states:

>	"...The Host of Dhyanis, whose turn it was to incarnate as the
>Egos of the immortal, but, on this plane, senseless monads--that
>some "obeyed" (the law of evolution) immediately when the men of
>the 3rd Race became physiologically and physically ready, i.e.,
>when they had separated into sexes.  These were those early
>conscious Beings who, now adding conscious knowledge and will to
>their inherent Divine purity, created by Kriyasakti the
>semi-Divine man, who became the seed on earth for future adepts.
>Those, on the other hand, who, jealous of their intellectual
>freedom  (unfettered as it then was by the bonds of matter),
>said:--"We can choose...we have wisdom,"...and incarnated far
>later--these had their first Karmic punishment prepared for them.

Ok, so, "God" offers a thing called 'free will,' but doesn't really seem to
want beings to take up the offer.  Now, "God" certainly KNOWS that to some
beings, this 'free will' thing, this "CHOICE" thing, is going to be akin to
waving a big honking chunk of the smoothest, creamiest, richest,
tongue-waggin-est, darkest chocolate fudge ever made smack in the beaming
and drooling face of a chocoholic. . .hmmmm, sounds like entrapment to me.

And I sincerely wonder which group I would prefer to belong to -

1) the group that "obeyed" or

2) the group that said "Hold on one minute here, we ain't going nowhere
until we examine the options.  In addition, we've heard that "God" is a
great cook, and now "God" has went and made this thing called fudge. . .if
"God" made it and is offering it, it probably is pretty darn good.  Let's
not insult "God" by not at least giving it a sampling."

But yet, strangely, the fudge-eaters were awarded with this additional
thing called 'karma' - all because the fudge-eaters thought "God" was a
really cool cook.

If "God" wanted to keep all the fudge for "His/Her/Itself," well, "God"
could have done what I do - hide it in the lingerie drawer.

Well, humans, go figure.

Kym