re:Judge, and farewell

Nov 04, 1998 11:40 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 09:47 AM 11/4/1998 -0500, Paul wrote:

>>Third, despite repeated requests from me, Dallas and Doss both

persist in copying HUGE amounts of previous digests or posts when

answering them, and with a slow modem I get awfully tired of

wading through all that repeated stuff.<<<<

about your slow modem. I use a 33.6 modem which normally connects at 28.8
and I have had no problems in downloading a couple of hundreds of msgs a
day. What speed modem you are using and at what speed do you connect?
With the steep drop in prices of 33.6 modems, I may be able to find one
at a very low price, even perhaps free. Let me know.