Re: Fortean Society Meeting

Nov 11, 1998 08:32 PM
by Augoeides

In a message dated 11/11/98 6:09:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ramadoss@eden.com writes:

<< Are the proceedings of the meeting going to be published?

 ..doss >>

The meetings were tape recorded and filmed (video).
I'll check into it.

I'm having trouble with the Theos-l List. I keep
getting the following reply every time I post
an email to there which is as follows:

<< Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:

MICHAEL LEA (The name was not found at the remote site.
Check that the name has been entered
correctly.) >>

Very strange! MICHAEL LEA is an America OnLine
screen name. Whose in charge of this list? Eldon?
Christine is having the same trouble. We both use
AOL. Doss, if you know who is in charge of Theos-L,
could you pass on the information. Thanks.

Augoeides