Re: THEOS-L digest 1649

Oct 05, 1998 06:46 AM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 9/29/98 6:53:20 PM, mkr wrote:

<<What you say is true. However, like in so many other situations, each one
of us have to decide for ourselves how we want to act or help whether with
money or food or in other ways. The fact we are atleast aware of the needy
is a good beginning, in my opinion.>>

This reminds me of what a Moslem friend once said to me.  He said that we are
responsible for the act of generosity alone; what the other person chooses to
do with the gift is not our responsibility.
-Christine