reincarnation

Oct 17, 1998 12:33 PM
by Richard Caruana

Does anyone know of any references to the number of reincarnations we have
before
reaching the adept level of consciousness.
I am putting together a summary on reincarnation. I seem to have lost my
original
summary which had about two references. I ca't find them now and I son't
remember where exactly to find them.
One was about 700 times the other was about 800 times.
I would like to be able to source these so that others can refer to them.
kindest regards
Richard
caruanar@matra.com.au