WEIRD

Sep 01, 1998 02:10 PM
by JRC

OK folks ... I've been on the internet since the days when it's only
participants were people working on nuclear weaponry (though I'm not
supposed to say what I was doing on it at the time (-:), and I've certainly
seen my share of strange things,  but *this* has got to be one of the
strangest things that's ever come across my screen ....... have fun