A collection of theosophical images

Sep 03, 1998 08:55 PM
by Mark Kusek

Hi all,
Andrew (in Korea) recently asked for help in locating images and artwork
that relate to or help illustrate theosophical concepts and ideas. He
was interested in trying to expand the understanding of theosophy in
Korea, where native language editions of theosophical books are scarce.

I apologize for having lost his direct email address and so post a link
here to a collection of pictures and illustrations I have that might be
helpful to him.

http://www.withoutwalls.com/Artwork/

Regards,
Mark