Re: Encounter with entities

Sep 05, 1998 02:01 PM
by Estrella

--------------0A6B5C5A6ECF5752C0F0418B

Doss:

Reading your stuff on the invisible that you posted, i remembered having
read about the entities that form with the masturbation. seems that some
of them are what we call in spanish "larvas" or larvae in english....
Could you please detail more on that?? or you Alan?? someone??
And another question (Very important)
Why all of the theosophists (Strangely i believe that Leadbeater was
against it, strange, because of all the presumed allegations against
him) have been AGAINST masturbation?? Why they all say that it is bad??

Estrella

--------------0A6B5C5A6ECF5752C0F0418B

<HTML>
Doss:
<P>Reading your stuff on the invisible that you posted, i remembered having
read about the entities that form with the masturbation. seems that some
of them are what we call in spanish "larvas" or larvae in english....
<BR>Could you please detail more on that?? or you Alan?? someone??
<BR>And another question (Very important)
<BR>Why all of the theosophists (Strangely i believe that Leadbeater was
against it, strange, because of all the presumed allegations against him)
have been <U>AGAINST</U> masturbation?? Why they all say that it is bad??
<P>Estrella</HTML>

--------------0A6B5C5A6ECF5752C0F0418B--