The First

Sep 18, 1998 01:38 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

Kym,

I share your incredulity, but there *are* perfect people on this
earth, this I know cause the Theosophical Bible tells me so.
And of course HPB never told a lie; anyone who says she did
should be drawn and quartered.

Actually, I initially recoiled from the idea of having ever lied.
Certainly never lied about infidelity.  But then I remembered the
old parental questions like "Where are you going tonight?" and
realized that yeah, rather than say "None of your business" I
would mumble something untrue.  Haven't we all?

Paul