Thesophical "Animal Farm"

Sep 29, 1998 04:18 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

kymsmith@micron.net writes
>Dallas wrote:
>
>>I thought this synopsis of the contents of this article would be
>>interesting to our group:
>>
>>              HPB  --  WHAT ARE THE THEOSOPHISTS ?
>[snip]
>
>>True psychology and philosophy can only be found maintained (from
>>antiquity to the present) in ancient Indian texts.
>
>>All religions are considered equal, none being superior.
>
>If ALL religions are "considered equal, none being superior," how can one
>state that "true psychology and philosophy can ONLY be found maintained
>(from antiquity to the present) in ancient Indian texts?"
>
>Kym

Because [organised] religions, being based upon "faith," allow us to
believe two contradictory statements at the same time.  For example, in
Christianity, God [viewed as a "person"] is singular and plural at the
same time.  Being a male-dominated religion, this is perfectly logical.

(Sorry, chaps).

Alan :0|
---------
Simply Occult ..........