AW: THEOS-L digest 1605

Aug 11, 1998 10:49 PM
by Mittelberger Martina

I think that the most importing thing is to be unselfish, to agree to do
something for others even if it causes handicaps for oneself. And this
is much more difficult than to eat no meat. I am a vegetarian, but it is
easy, because I do not like meat. But I know many vegetarians, who are
sooo proud of it and they think to be the better humans. They forget,
that even Hitler was a vegetarian.
If one of the masters find us useful, they will let us know. Till then,
we should learn and practice in our daily life.
PS: You cannot compare meat-eating at the time of HPB and nowadays.
There were no such cruel meat-farms and circumstances under which the
animal suffer today. I am sure, that it is okay to eat meat sometimes,
but only from animals which had a "good" and proper life.Otherwise we
support the meat-industry whith all the worse consequences to animals,
environment and health.

Martina Mittelberger
E.Mail: martina.mittelberger@vlr.gv.at