Re: Critique of Alice Bailey and Her Claims

Aug 23, 1998 06:26 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Anyone interested in theosophy should read this article, which is a
masterful analysis by Weeks. I quickly read it and glad that I am reminded
again what was it that HPB and her Teachers were to achieve with the
presentation of Theosophy to the world of today. Anyone with an open mind
will be very much helped by the article.

mkr