Re: THEOS-L digest 1611

Aug 24, 1998 07:38 AM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 8/20/98 8:27:37 PM, Alan wrote:

<<Glad you had LOL!  Add "In Territorial America" and it could be
LOLITA!>>

Apt, very apt.  I think we could use the text of Bill's recent speech as a
draft for our request to the Queen to please take us back.  Something like,
"Mistakes were made.  We gave a false impression, we were wrong, and we wish
to put it right."  Think it will fly?  I'm worried she may not want us back in
our present condition, though...
CMH