Re: "My way or else..."

Jul 08, 1998 01:03 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

K. Paul Johnson <pjohnson@vsla.edu> writes
>I do hope and pray for a positive outcome for Alan and Bob.

Dear Paul,

Thank you.  I will refrain from commenting on the nature of the
disussion(s) my plight has resulted in, save to say, that being sound in
mind and body myself, I asked the list (in desperation and with
trepidation) for cash.  Cash is the positive outcome we still need, as the
danger remains of a) homelessness b) suicide and c) physical harm to a
third party (which could be followed by b).

This was never intended to be an exercise in theosophical discussion,
though the fact that it has become one is sadly interesting.

When one is (figuratively) hanging on the cliff edge by the fingertips,
discussing the reasons for how the person got there *in front of the
person concerned* does not inspire confidence that people are going to
reach out a hand and pull the person up.  That's what they need, that's
what they ask for, and in the real world, that's what they would get.

'nuff said.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk