Cornwall as home for TI?

Jul 09, 1998 06:41 PM
by John E Mead

I mentioned (to a couple of people) that it might be possible to apply to the
Kern Foundation for money to start a physical location for TI.

It makes very good sense.  of course it would be a longshot.  However,
if anyone wants to help I would be willing to devote some time to it.

The best way to start is to get a copy of a grant to the foundation
from which to structure the proposal (each group/foundation tends to like
particular items emphasized for consideration).

any takers??

peace -

john e. mead