Sorry, couldn't resist
Jun 22, 1998 10:16 AM
by Mark Kusek
Saw this on another list ...
Actual responses given by children in Bible School classes around the
1. The first book of the Bible is Guinessis in which Adam and Eve were
created from an apple.
2. Noah's wife was called Joan of Ark.
3. Lot's wife was a pillar of salt by day and a ball of fire by night.
4. Unleavened bread is bread with no ingredients.
5. Moses went to the top of Mt. Cyanide to get the Ten Commandments.
6. The Seventh Commandment is: Thou shalt not admit adultery
7. Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.
8. Soloman had 300 wives and more than 700 porcupines.
9. Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption.
10. The people who followed Jesus were called the 12 decibels.
11. One of the oppossums was St Matthew.
12. The epistles were the wives of the apostles.
13. Paul preached acromony which is another name for marriage.
14. The Jews had trouble throughout their history with unsympathetic
15. David faught the Finkelsteins, a race of people who lived in bibical
16. A Christian should have only one wife, which is called monotony.
WITHOUT WALLS: An Internet Art Space
[Back to Top]
Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application