Re: Truth or Untruth?

May 06, 1998 09:10 AM
by Caldwell/Graye

Thanks Paul for giving a detailed example (below) in
response to Dallas' challenge.

I would encourage Blavatsky students (i.e., Jerry HE,
Dick Slusser, Frank, Tony M., Dallas, Mark Jaqua, Dara Eklund,
Nicholas Weeks, David Pratt, etc.) to grapple with what Paul Johnson
writes about below and post their comments on Theos-
talk.  I wonder how John Cooper who has *just finished* with
Vol. I of HPB's Collected Letters dealt with this
letter of HPB's.

Daniel