Book

May 23, 1998 10:41 AM
by K. Zaitzev

   Hello!

21 May 1998 K. Paul Johnson wrote:

PJ> what you have found on the Web about my books gives a very different
PJ> impression than what I say about them, that's very true.

     Isn't the best way to justify yourself to place the full text of
your book on the web for everyone could read it & judge oneself?
I've seen only critics or advertising.

PJ> So it has been a minority of Theosophists who have attacked and
PJ> denounced the book, regarded it as anti-HPB, etc.  But of course
PJ> who is most likely to create a website devoting to "debunking" a book?

     Blavatsky herself didn't attack most of that which was written agaist
her. So I glad that majority of theosophists are the real theosophists who
spend their time to more useful things, as she did.