Re: SOMA and Y DNA?

Apr 29, 1998 05:51 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Jaqtarin Triele <jaqtarin@yahoo.com> writes
>And as far as we Americans go, I don't think we have any more to worry
>about than anyone else.  We only have 200 years of Karma to pay off.
>Most other countries have a thousand or more...:)

But you all have ancestors from other countries, so the first
"Americans" (as distinct from "Native Americans") have left you all
with as much karma as anyone else who has karma.

Alan (UK)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk