Re: NEWS: Religious censoring of the Internet (fwd)

Mar 09, 1998 04:23 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <35046454.8A5FA7ED@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky
<bartl@sprynet.com> writes
>On the other hand,
>when they come for me, I hope that there is someone left to speak for me. (On
>third hand, there are a lot of so-called Theosophists out there who, if you
>defend
>paganism, accuse you of practicing black magick).

And not only paganism ... and although we don't always see eye to eye
Bart, I for one will be there to speak for you.

Alan

THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk