again,on auras (just to vary in the subject)

Feb 25, 1998 03:33 PM
by gidondel

M K Ramadoss wrote:

> We need new ideas of how to use Internet for Theosophy.
>
> mkr

You are right!
As i believe i am one of the youngests here, may i suggest the
interesting subject K.Paul Johnson put in Theosophy World (as a matter
of fact, the only thing i have read-lack of time) on his personal
investigations on Auras. I have also made some investigations on the
subject, using a model subject with the hability. i made tests with the
individual, and i have got some curious results. the thing i really
regret is the expensiveness here in México of the Kirilian camera.
Any comments on the subject??
Estrella