Re: Universal Brotherhood

Feb 12, 1998 05:01 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <v01530502b108ef638e66@[206.184.204.246]>, Thoa
Tran <thoa@withoutwalls.com> writes
>The only thing is that, as people further in their search,
>they should not forget to walk back to the first bridge once in a while and
>assist the new ones over.

In genuine esoteric groups or schools, this is de facto law.  When such
groups become elitist, they always fold, sooner or later. If they carry on,
they become fossilized, cease to be genuinely esoteric at all, attract
critics and enemies, and their leaders become more interested in
retaining power over their "followers".  If any organisations spring to
mind, it will come as no surprise to me. Oh, and there are - honestly -
other organisations than the TS around who could be said to qualify.

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk