Re: THEOS-L digest 1417

Feb 11, 1998 06:49 AM
by John E Mead

----------
> From: tosaki <e.tosaki@pgrad.unimelb.edu.au>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> I wonder whether we should retreat our arguments from this TS until we
> get into more theosophical topics. Actually we retreated couple months
> ago but later we realized some of your member kept following our
> arguments and put them back on this TS. I am pretty happy to retreat our
> arguments for a while. How do you think, ...

please feel free to continue them here.  I am sure there are alot of people
(myself e.g.) who enjoy the topic.

> I hope I am not disturbing the dissemination of your noble idea of
> "Universal Brotherhood."

actually, your presence here is beneficial and helps actualize the concept
:-)

> Sorry for my messy English (English is my second language).

your english is pretty good.  (My Japanese  consists of a sheet of paper
containing common GO-related words to help me decipher various books I have
on Joseki etc.)

peace
john e. mead