Old Goats

Jan 28, 1998 09:19 AM
by Thoa Tran

>>Perhaps they don't like *old* goats?
>>
>>Alan (tee-hee)
>
>Well, that would explain you. :) :)
>
>Chuck the Giggling Heretic

Tee-hee-hee.:o)  Okay, Chucky, you've gained back your unpredictability.
Alan, you've never lost it.  I've had a few chuckles.  I'm still in my
prime so I can laugh at both of you old goats!

My apologies to anyone on this list that I should be responding to.  I've
been speed reading but too busy to think and respond appropriately.  I'm
doing too many things and not one very well.  I stopped apologizing because
it's getting redundant.  I will just pop in and out when time permits.
Last apology, I hope.

Thoa :o)