Talk about ES

Jan 27, 1998 05:27 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Here is an interesting msg.

Ramadoss

=================

>Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 08:48:09 GMT
>From: dewberry@poboxes.com (Bee Brown)
>Subject: Re: Theos-World ES

On Sat, 24 Jan 1998 18:13:12 EST, you wrote:

>v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
>
>I have met some ES members down through the years, though I am
unconnected.  I
>never met one that was not very nice..perhaps even sweet
>and compassionate.  Yet I have  met  over seven or eight such members.
I am also not connected with the ES but at our recent NZ Convention,
the head of the NZ ES spoke to us about it as most members there asked
him to do so.
Robert Ellwood was our guest speaker and he expressed appreciation for
the info that had not been available to him before.
It made the reasons for not making a lot of noise about ES clearer and
that it was not arrogance or exclusiveness that caused a certain sense
of secretness.
The attitude of non ES members can be rather hurtful when no insults
are intended. I, personally understand better and will just let them
get on with it as over here, there is no worry about them taking over
the TS or unduly interfering in it.
No doubt larger countries have different situations to us small fry
over here.
Cheers
Bee