Help unsubscribing

Dec 28, 1997 09:14 PM
by JNBoom

To anyone who can help,

I would like information on how to unsubscribe this email address from
this mailing list.  The person who used this address for your mailing
list is no longer using this computer.  I have attempted to
"unsubscribe" by using the instructions (email to listserv@vnet.net
with "signoff Theos-L"), asked for "help" from the server and even
wrote a message asking for help to jem@vnet.net without any luck.

If someone could please remove this address from the mailing list or
tell me how to correctly remove the address, I would appreciate it.
Thank you. Sorry for using up your bandwith.

Peace.

JNBoom@webspun.com