Can you feel it?

Dec 13, 1997 05:35 AM
by KeithHouston

The lineup of planets in Sagitarius, Capricorn and Aquarius is remarkable
from an astronomical perspective (the sky looks amazing, especially at
sunset) and astrological (I feel unusually upbeat for this time of year, no
holiday blues yet, knock on my Grand Cross).

Last year the Capricorn lineup was a little dour and depressing.   I guess
it depends on how they are aspecting one's individual chart.  The harmonic
convergence came and went without much difference for me.  This planetary
allignment seems to presage good things.

What does it mean for the planet?  Who knows?  Maybe it will stabilize
things for a while.  Happy Holidays!

Christmas Namaste
Keith Price