Re: What are attacks? (reply to Paul)

Nov 22, 1997 01:34 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 03:26 PM 11/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>M K Ramadoss wrote:
>>
>> At 11:43 PM 11/19/97 -0500, Bart Lidofsky wrote:
>>
>> >Also, they DO participate, in ts-l.
>> >
>> >       Bart Lidofsky
>> >
>>     Oh, DO they really!
>
>	Can you point out a place in any message that I have placed on this
>list where I have told a lie?
>
>	Bart Lidofsky

It was just a surprise to me.

I have never said all the time I have been on theos-l that *anyone*
including you told a lie.

Is it possible there could be an error?

>From what I have seen, you have been very forthright and all of us had
straight exchanges even though we may not agree on all things.

Also I am in the habit of trusting people but at the same time try to verify
if possible.

mkr