Re: Great Mother

Nov 20, 1997 08:33 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 02:11 PM 11/20/97 -0500, John R. Crocker wrote:
>>>What a surprise when I opened the current issue of Quest. There is an
>>>article by Nancy Hiscoe Clark (a Unity Minister) on Princess Diana as the
>>>Great Mother. Most creative imagination to connect her death and the world
>>>attention to Great Mother. Here is a situation where Diana was killed by a
>>>driver who was DWI and trying to connect it to Great Mother.
>>>

>No kidding .,.. I wonder if it mentioned that the Great Mother probably
>should have tried the Great Seatbelt. Tee Hee, -JRC

More surprises.

The cover of Quest says "Princess Diana as Divine Mother" while the article
title is "Princess Diana as the Great Mother".

Someone trying to peddle Diana's name to sell Quest? If so a special issues
within a few days of her accident would have been very successful. That is
what Time Magazine did.

MKR

PS: Real Divine Mother, would be shocked to see Quest dragging her down!!!!