Re: What are attacks? (reply to Paul)

Nov 19, 1997 10:41 AM
by Drpsionic

> As to how mailing lists
>operate, it's a topic I'll be trying to explain at my Saturday
>program at Krotona on "Theosophy and the Internet".

Well, as I doubt many, if any, of us will be there to hear you (they would
all commit suicide rather than let me near Krotona) it would be nice if you
could digest and post your remarks so those of us so benighted will know what
you did to those poor folk in the land of prunes and pickle juice.

Chuck the Heretic