Re: Usage guidelines for ARCANA

Nov 18, 1997 12:40 PM
by Thoa Thi-Kim Tran

Hi Eldon,

I appreciate your effort and can see your side.  However, I would not
participate in a list with such guidelines.  I may lurk, but I absolutely
would have no urge to put in my .02.  My free time is limited.  Thus, in
order to feel compelled to write in, I would have to feel a rapport with my
fellow writers.  Mere intellectual discussions are very dry when they are
without light-hearted chat, jokes, or poetry.  It takes a lot of the light
stuff to get a thesis out of me now and then.  Otherwise, I would rather
use my energy toward getting a doctorate (Forget it!  I'm not going back to
school!).  It may not be for others, but for me, effort starts with love.

Thoa :o)