Re: ULT & B. Wadia

Nov 14, 1997 12:49 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: ramadoss@eden.com
> Subject: Re: ULT & B. Wadia
> Date: Thursday, November 13, 1997 7:48 PM
>
> A. Safron wrote:
> >
> > Maybe someday TSA will be able to provide this kind of service.
>
> Let us all pray for that day!

It is something I've had on my mind for quite some time.
But I don't know what kind of tech knowledge, software,
hardware, and personnel are necessary to operate a system
where you can purchase items off the net and have them
UPS'd (private mail service in the US).  All or part of this
may be beyond the resources of TSA at this time.

But I could see many book providers using this method in
the future.  It works for me, since I don't have to leave my
keyboard and can keep working.

A. Safron