Re: rules and games

Nov 13, 1997 01:51 PM
by Titus Roth

M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com> wrote:

> When one does not have a pattern, people find it very difficult to deal with
> them because no one is sure how one will react to a particular situation.
> Humans generally like a steady pattern so everything becomes mechanical.

True.  This is why we search for the Rules behind the rules.  On the maya
plane, Rules are clothed in infinite variety and become situational rules.
Part of the fun and the frustration.  Each of Maya's veils shows a different
facet of the One.  From the interestingly variegated manifest, we get a
glimpse of the simple yet grand Unmanifest.  As Ann Ree Colton said, "Divine
Mother complicates things to make them simple."