Help on finding computer files for Lucifer Index(Edmonton-

Oct 30, 1997 11:36 AM
by caruanar

Hello this is Richard Caruana from Australia.
Does anyone know if the cumulative index printed for Lucifer (a very good
piece of work I might add) by Edmonton Theosophical Society is on computer
disc.
If so, can this be copied and sent to Australian Section at
tshq@austheos.org.au
If anyone does know a contact for looking further into this please let me
know
email
caruanar@matra.com.au
kindest regards
Richard Caruana
P.S we are currently producing an index for Theosophy in Australia with the
help
of Gladney Oakley. It is hoped that eventually such an index would be put
on CD-ROM and distributed to various Libraries.