Re: Theosophy for the Upper Crust or the Masses?

Oct 07, 1997 09:28 PM
by Drpsionic

>Hell, let them have a good time.  Why should have more bored and boring
>Theosophists running around the planet?
>
>A. Safron

Actually, I find theosophists to be extremely interesting when they aren't
driving me nuts.  And the truth is that theosophy is a an intellectual
endeavor that will never appeal to the masses and there is no reason why it
should.

Of course being in my cynical nihilist mode right now it lacks a certain
appeal for me as well, but that will pass.

If only Theosophists would blow something up occasionally!

Chuck the Heretic