Conspiracy Theories - Facts or Fiction

Oct 03, 1997 03:41 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

On David Icke:I hate to tell you, but this sounds an awful like the fiction
I'm writing.

A. Safron

I would like to hear more about your fiction.  I know Robert A Wilson (RAW)
has made quite a living writing on THE ILLUMINATI which some take as fact.

I am thinking about writing about an idea that came out of nowhere and more
than captured my imagination last October.  I feared that Virutal Reality had
been perfected and that there would be a staged "alien" invasion on Halloween.
 I believed that the "flying windows" screen saver and TV would be used to
bring the invasion "right into your home".  The world would bow down to the
invaders out of fear and make "sacrifices" on the astral plane of fear and
pain, as the "aliens" seemed to feed off these human emotions, instead of the
usual "blood" of vampires.  Psychic vampires, I think Chuck called them.

Anyway, I guess a conspiracy is what you make it, fact or fiction, delusion or
absurdity .....I think most religions begin as secret, conspiratorial, but
when they get control, they are quite real in their effects.  Nazism was
founded on a conspiracy theory.  People always wonder how such a madman got
control of an entire nation.  The unconscious of the German people was quite
open to the infection of Nazism, as our time is open to the idea of alien
invasion or 'contact'.  The Gnostics believed Sophia or The Savior would
return on some angelic level to restore them, the "knowing ones" to the
original unity before the fall.  The Heaven's Gate cultists believed an alien
ship would do the same.  God have mercy on us all.
Namaste
Keith Price