Links page updated

Oct 01, 1997 03:48 AM
by Tim Maroney

I get a lot of mail on my esoteric links page, and I thought I would
mention to these mailing lists that it has just undergone a major
upgrade. Many of the missing categories have been added, existing
categories have been expanded, and definitions have been added to each of
the index categories. I believe it is now a much more useful research
tool and I hope you have occasion to make use of it.

The URL is in my address, below.

--
Tim Maroney    tim@maroney.org    http://www.maroney.org