Re: A classic ?

Sep 30, 1997 05:41 PM
by libidia

My contribution to the debate on Karma:
> >  A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office.
> >  After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his
> >  office alone.
> >
> >  He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe disease,
> >  combined with horrible stress. If you don't do the following,
> >  your husband will surely die."
> >
> >  "Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast.  Be pleasant, and make
> >  sure he is in a good mood. For lunch make him a nutritious meal.
> >  For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him.
> >  Don't burden him with chores, as he probably had a hard day.
> >  Don't discuss your problems with him, it will only make his stress
> >  worse. And most importantly, make love with your husband several
> >  times a week and satisfy his every whim." If you can do this forthe
> >  next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his
health
> >  completely.
> >
> >  On the way home, the husband asked his wife.
> >
> >  "What did the doctor say?"
> >
> >  "You're going to die," she replied.

What can I say?  your debates, accounting, people, life ....exhausts
me.  And ..... Doss is now carrying a gigantic, heavy key at the end of
a thick yellow chord tied around his waist, and Chuck's mouth is a
fountainhead from which a torrent started to come and has now receeded
to a trickle - pity, I was just getting excited.

But, seriously, I am forever, there is no time, separation is
impossible.  In the "enlightened" moments (and they come at the darndest
times) this feeling of love overwhelms me.
Annette.