Scholar Bashing

Sep 30, 1997 04:27 PM
by Mark Jaqua

Well... Some Adepts and Chelas must be the scholar-types, otherwise how
could the SD have been written, and witness Subba Row or Purucker.   Of
course in today's egalitarian climate its unfashionable and ego-damaging to
postulate that there are any persons ahead of the majority evolution-wise.
'But if there aren't, where are we all headed for?  Surely we don't all
march in step en masse, none ahead and none behind.
-    Jake