Change of adress..

Sep 26, 1997 01:25 PM
by fsc23890

Hi gang...i guess you're wondering why i put so old posts. well, i
didn't had time before to read my mails, and now i could, they told us
in school that our e-mails were going to dissapear. i do not know if i
can use the
netscape mail system for reading hotmail, but here it is my new adress:

 gidondel@hotmail.com

Well, i hope i can...cause hotmail is very very slow..

Estrella

P.S. don't amaze if suddenly i pop out of here.I'll be back soon.I hope.