Re: Karma and the Victorian Mind

Sep 24, 1997 06:21 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Bart Lidofsky <bartl@sprynet.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Re: Karma and the Victorian Mind
> Date: Wednesday, September 24, 1997 12:29 PM
>
> A. Safron wrote:
> > from the Anglican church).  Reform the (shhhecret) Masons.  Open up to
> > astral projection, lucid dreaming, scientific testing and debate?
>
> 	The only thing secret about the Masons is their methods of mutual
> recognition. It is not a secret society; it is a private society. Major
> difference. Masons are not allowed to talk about certain things that
> happen during their rituals, but this is part of the ritual. There are
> plenty of books by ex-Masons which reveal every detail, including the
> signs of mutual recognition.

Yep, knew that one, too, Bart.  Just a joke - haha.
BTW, the Masons have been trying to get me to join for over 20 years.
Quite an egocentric thing to say, but we just never matched up in
time, money and transportation.  But I have great respect for their basic
organization and I sympathize with the tough times they are going through
right now.

A. Safron :-+ (that's a kiss)